<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Friday* Friday, September 21, 2007

Duh!
Its so boring...
But fun for just now lor.
I played Club Penguin
Fall Fair was fun,
but after buying everything,
its was not fun anymore...
Okok.
I'm waiting for night.
Lols.
Wait arh.
Go see my blog.
Done!

Right now.
Its?
Doggie's Holiday
Part 1 2/3

Wow!Look at that flower its huge! Shouted Doggie.
Yeah.Huge Big!answered the Tour Guide.
RAWR!
BANG!
CRASH!
The flower race up from the patch,
jumps into the Tour Bus and eats!
OMG! HELP! HELP! shouted
everyone including the driver.
Lets get down first,said the Tour Guide.
Doggie then followed the others down
and ran for their lives!

Doggie come here,said the gaint flower
on the bus.
Doggie no!screamed one of the Dogs.
Doggie then followed the flower.
The flower,then rise up its big leaf,
scooped up Doggie and race towards
the Wishing Well.(Well,that was
what the Tour Guide says.)

Wish me back to a Bone now!shouted the giant flower.
Doggie wished.

Suddenly,another giant flower appeared from nowhere!
RAWR!BAD GIRL!
WHERE DID YOU GO?
YOU WILL GET IT!
said the giant flower.
I..I....I want to be back to a bone again!
I hate being cursed!I really do!
shouted the poor little bone.

Doggie thinks and said to herself.
"If that Giant Flower which I wished into a Bone is cursed,
is Neighbour cursed too?"
I Got It! Shouted Doggie suddenly.
Got what?
Said both the Flower and Bone.
Do you guys know Neighbour?
Yeah why?
said the Bone surprised.
Tell me who he is now!
Ok.
answered the Bone.
YOU MUST NOT TELL HER NO!
Its time I betray someone.
replied the Bone.
Its grabbed Doggie using its power and
gone.-to nowhere.
TO BE CONTINUED-
Preview on Part 1
3/3

Where are we?asked Doggie.
In my hiding place.
muttered the Bone.
I'll tell you this...

~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D