<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Saturday* Saturday, September 08, 2007

#2 Case
Part 1-
Me:Lets go deeper into the woods!
Kitty:Oh?Is there tigers?
I'm scare of them!
Me:But,I thought tigers are your cousins?
Piggy:*Sleeping* *Wakes up* Mine? *oink*
Me:No!Kitty's.
Kitty:Mine?Oh ya.I didn't know that.
Doggie:-.-.
-4 Hours later...-
Kitty:Found any dogs?
Piggy:Me?No way!I'm want to take a
sweet little nap,it
won't hurt right?
Me:PIGGY!
Kitty:Piggy! Do your search!
Piggy:*Oinks* Ok.
Doggie:AHHHHHHH!
Kitty:What?
EEEE!AHHHH!
-Boings with doggie.-
-Into a Deep Hole.-
Piggy:Silly,I'll just wait for them to come back,they might
have saw a sweet little
piggy to care for,without me.
WITHOUT ME!
HEY!
AHHHHHHH!!!
-Boings into the hole behind
Doggie.-
Piggy:-Boing! -Boing!
Doggie:Ouch! Ouch! OUCH!
Stop bumping my tail!
Its gotta broke!
Piggy:Sorry,I'm too round like a ball.
So I boing.
Kitty:*MEOW!*Doggie stop that!
Doggie:Not my fault! Piggy is breaking
my tail!
Piggy:Erh?-Farts-
Kitty&Doggie:-EWWWWW!-Vomits-
Piggy:Sorry,I fart whenever I was surprised or
something like that.
Kitty:I Can see the end!
I can see the...
-BANG!-
OUCHIES!
Doggie:Oh no!..... -Falls into the other
hole with piggy,
Piggy&Doggie:KITTY!
Kitty:Ahhhhh!
-Don't Leave Me!-
TBC
To Be Coutinued~...
Next on #2 Case
Part 2
Will Kitty be able to find Piggy and Doggie?
Or will she be stuck there forever?
Stay Tune!
In Piggy's Blog!

***************
*
**
***
****
*****
*
*
The Runaway Chirstmas Tree
Once a upon a time,
there is a lovely chirstmas tree.
It was a Magical one.
It lived in the GreenVilla family.

During chirstmas,
Santa Claus went to GreenVilla,
the smallest of all,
Stive was still awake,
he peeked into the living room.


Santa Claus heard him,and said "Come
here my boy."
Stive walked towards him with his friendly
blue eyes and stared at him not
abit of frighten,
only cheerful.
Santa Claus said "You seems to have a
wish my boy. Whats your
wish would you want?"
Stive answered"How
do you know I have a wish?"
"Its magic,my dear boy,"Santa replied.

"I have no friends,my parents do not allow
me to go out,I wish to have my own freedom,"
said Stive.
"Well,I could make your wish come true,"
said Santa.
"Really?"
Asked Stive.
Santa nods his head.

"Come outside and wear your
warm clothes,travel with this Runaway Tree outside your house,
come back in the morning."Said Santa.
"Thanks Santa!"Said Stive.
"Merry Chirstmas my boy!"Santa waved and said.
After that he left.

Stive quickly put on his warm clothes and went out.
There the Runaway Chirstmas Tree was,
bleaming Lights at him.
He climbed on it.
****
He travelled far away...
Till the next day,he found himself lying on the bed,
awake.He was happy,though last night ride was great,
he remembered the friends he made.
He opened up him stockings,and inside was a seed,
it said Runaway Chirstmas Tree!
Plant this now and get a ride of it during Chirstmas.
He found out it was from Santa.

He ran out of his house,his parents was surprised.
He did not find the Tree.
It was gone,at least he got the seed.

After Chirstmas,the next day,
many happy girls and boys came to his house.
He remembered them.
They were this friends he made while riding the
Tree.
So it was true,and then,the boy
was never lonely again.
He deserved freedom said his parents when they saw
many friends he had made.

And thats the end.

THE END.

Hope you enjoyed it!
~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D