*Sunday* Sunday, September 16, 2007
Whatever,nothing to do today.-.-'
Boring sia.
Wished for games
Hahaha!
Fat Hope lor.
*Sighs*
What the!
My text to big lor!
Don't complain to me hor.
I'm dam bored liao la.
Piggy also never online.
Nor does Kitty.
T_T
Ah Ha!
Write a part by part story.
Part 1
1/3
Doggie's Holiday
One day,Doggie went back to her kennel and looked.
There was no one but her,
sitting down there.
She went to Piggy's pigpen,
but not a single soul was there.
Only Doggie's.
Doggie then went to Kitty's Basket.
There was also not a soul found neither.
All Doggie find is a piece of junk,plastic cap.
Doggie sighed.
Ah ha! Doggie said to herself.
I should go on a holiday!
She then quickly packs her bag.
Takes a list and ran around the house for
the items she would need.
She looked on the list: Items must be brought-
14 cans of dog food,7 packets of Dog Treats,
warm Doggie blanket,14 bottles of water,Dog Tours Form
and last but not least,Bag.
RING! Rang the phone suddenly.
Doggie went to answer.
Hello?Hello?
Hello.
Who are you?
Your Dog Tour Guide,we are waiting for you now.
Oh!Wait for me!
Ok.I give you 10 minutes.
ok!
Doggie then quickly puts down the phone
and get her things ready.
She then ran out of the door.
Over here!
Said a Dog in a Tour Guide suit.
oohh! You must be the Tour Guide!
said Doggie.
Oh yes.
Hop on in.
I don't hop.
Well, do hop on.
Oh well,hops into the Tour Bus and off they go!
To Be Continued-
Preview
On Part 1
2/3
Thats a big gaint flower in that patch!
Said Doggie.
Oh yes it is.
says the Tour Guide.
RAWR!
BANG! BING!
AHHH! Its a monster!
shouted Doggie.
~~~~I wanted to say~~~