<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Tuesday* Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Aiyo,after playing audition I feel so tired.
And this irresponsible template just won't change!
I'm getting angry because of this.
Maybe listening to a song or two might help.
*On Music*
*Listens*
*Off* Click!
*Threw it across the room*
The music sucks.
*woof*
****
Reporter & Me
****
Hello.
-Hi.-
What are you doing right now?
-Thinks carefully-
Writing a post?
-Yup.-
About?
-EKk?-
Thats a weird title.
-Of course it is.-
Why?
-I don't know what to name it.
You can name it like I Love You Pup!
-Eeee....Not Romantic At All!-
It is for me!
-Yeah,for you...-
-*sigh*-
Why sign?
-Not SIGN! Its sigh!
Ok ok.You win.
-Anymore questions?
Nope.
-Good.
Why?
-Hey!-
Okok ,no more questions.^^
-Thats better.
Bye!
-Bye!
*****
Phew.
-.-
*****
-Woof!
-Woof!
-Woof!
Nieghbour:Stop barking already!
Me:Opps?
Passer-By:Shut Up!
Me:[Threw bomb on Passer-By.]
(Passer-By Died on Tuesday,September 2007)
Me:*Sigh* Poor thing.
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
***
***
***

-The End-^-^
~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D