<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Monday* Monday, September 03, 2007

Don't you think this is freaking me out?
Redo..redo...redo!

My blog is not updated everytime.
I find this FREAK-O!
My template is having trouble changing it.
I mean I am having trouble changing it.
~That was alot?~
Lols.
Now.
I'm listening to a music...
Learn to face it my dear...
Always the same thing I heard everytime I did something wrong right and trying to run away from it?
I find to freaky.
Or even stupid.
Oh well.
Updating more often during holidays!
Woohoo!
September Holidays is here!
Yay!
Oh drats
*Woofs*
*sniff*
OMG
Exams and drawing nearer and nearer...
Can't wait to finish it.
It be wonderful if its over.
Play!Run!Freedom!
-Okay-
I think I'm going overboard.
Well?
*Every blog should have an ending right?
Well,this is it!
-With Many Woofs-
-End-


*Thanks piggy for pointing out the spelling mistake.=)
~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D