<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Monday* Monday, September 03, 2007

Well,I think maybe I'll watch a movie called "Ratatouille".
Why?
Because I'm invited to.
Why did I say Yes?
I left with no other good choices.
Why I never say No?
Because its *not my style of saying NO! to everybody.
Are you interested in this movie anyway?
Oh yes,I am!
Will you enjoy it?
Of course I will,though people must enjoy their movie don't they?
How many out of 5 stars are you going to give for this movie?
I answer 4 maybe.
Why?
I haven't even watched it yet!
**********
Ok.It seems like theres a reporter on every post I made.
**********
Do you like pop stars?
Maybe I do.
Why?
I don't know. >.< *** Ok.You have read alot for this post. Please at least leave a comment or two for this post.^-^

Thanks
Loved:Piggy:) & Cat:
D

-END-
~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D