<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Monday* Monday, September 03, 2007

Hello there... I've created a blog.You can say that it can be a grand opening.=X
Now,do you have friends?
I do have a couple of friends.
Who is my friends on MSN?
Easy!Piggy and Kitty of course!
You might think I'm crazy,but I'm not.
Its just a nickname given when we met each other once.
Well,who am I?
I'm Doggie of course!Not dogs kay.Only Nickname.
Please note that.
About Piggy:
*Oinks*
She of course is given a nickname called 'Piggy' because she was the first who chose the nickname.That why.^^*Oink* Shes easy going and friendly.
~About Kitty(Cat/Kitcat)
*Meow* ^*^
She has different nicknames and the only one with the most nickname given.
I call her 'Kitty','Cat' & 'Kitcat' sometimes and get messed up too.
*Meows*
Well,about me:
My Nickname is Doggie.
I like piggy and kitty.
Why? ^^
'Coz they are my friends.
You will find this short.
But this will never end.
But I must tell you this.
That I <3 piggy and kitty.
*woofs*

---End---

~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D