<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Monday* Monday, September 03, 2007

Its Night Time,
Oh yeah,
planning to stay up late.=X
Hehe.
**********
Oh no,report time... :/
***
Why stay up late?
Hey I'm not supposed to be a reporter and a person!
So better not answer it!
*****
Kitkat got angry because of "Pepe Pig"
I actually want to laugh at her but,Pepe Pig is kinda cute too.
Imagine a penguin...
With pig's tail and ears
with wet feet...
Wet Feet!
*Electrical Shock*
***
Please Stand By
***
Haha. Is all I could say.
What the!!??
I wrote more than 4 posts today!
OMG!
X_X
Yet I still don't get tired at all!
****
Hmm...
I better on the television instead right now.
****
With Lots Of Love :Piggy :) Kitkat :)
*hugs*

~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D