<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Wednesday* Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Part 10
Who Could It Be?

Perviously On Part 9
Piggy has become part of the Neighbour Family right now.
What will happen next?
Tune In Right now!
Read Below For Part 10
_____

Piggy:Hmm...
Rules Of Neighbour's House...
So complicated,how I wish that I could tell Doggie and Kitty
what neighbour is a kind of man.
Anyway,he has not locked the door.
****
Back At Animals House
Kitty:I'm so worried about Piggy!Have you seen her?
I:Nope.I saw the neighbour going out
to the supermarket as usual.
Kitty:I suggest we go and see how Piggy is doing.
-Went to Neighbour's House with Doggie.-
****
Kitty:You knock the door.
I:Me?
Kitty:Yes.Then who else?
I:Oh well.
-Knocks the door-
-Door Opens-
Kitty&Me:PIGGY!
-Hugs-
-Cheers-
-Chat-
Piggy:Hey guys,I got something to show
you.
Kitty&Me:Huh?What is it?
-Shows the rules-
Kitty:I'll read it out loud-
-Say Proudly-
Rules Of Neighbour's
1.Keep the house clean at all time.
2.Do not go out unless needed.
3.Chase away irritating people.
4.Sleep only at night
5.You must have table manners.
-
"Thats the end?"asked Doggie.
Kitty;Yeah.
Doggie:Then whats that word down there?
Piggy:Give me that paper!
-Read it out loud-
Danger!
You have become one of
the World's Most
Cunning Man's
Family,Once You're In it,
He will control you,
Once your useless,
He will turn you into Maggots!
(He once turn his own Hunting Dog into Maggots.)
Written by Mrs Neighbour.
_____
Doggie:Piggy you must come home with us!
Piggy:-Feels Strange-
*Turns into a Hunting Dog.*
"PIGGY!" Shouted Kitty and Me.
Neighbour:Hehe.Is that all you got?
Kitty:You!*Meow* *HISSSS..*Turn back piggy into her ownself!
Neighbour:My my, a stupid little looking cat looking for
T-r-o-u-b-l-e?
Come on!
Kitty:-Feels strange too- Suddenly lose energy-
Oh no!
Neighbour:I have sucked up all your little
titty energy.
WAHAHAHA!
WHAHAA!
Luckily,I got away in time when he came back.
Me:[Say softly] Now what,Kitty should have
sense that Neighbour is here.
-Looks Wildly-
Aha! A bomb!
-Thinks harder-
Piggy say no bombing,I have to bomb anyway.
LET THIS GAME BEGIN!
-Bombs are covered around neighbours house.-
Kitty:I feel so weak...
-Looks about-
-Saw Doggie-
DOGGIE!
I:I'm in trouble...
-Quickly put bombs..-
Neighbour:Caught you at last!
-I struggles-
Neighbour:Its no use.HAHAHAHA!
I:[Shout]BOMBS SHOW ON!
-Bombs-
-Neighbour got a big bite from me.-
-neighbour faints-
I:Must have something to give Kitty back
her energy and piggy
back her ownself.
-Search About Neighbour's Body-
I:Whats this?
Medication From
Death World.
Cures:Energy,Turn people back *their ownself,
turn maggots into dogs.
I:Erh? Turn Neighbour back to Bone!?!?!

TBC
To Be Continued-
Stay Tune For More In Piggy's Blog!
Next On Part 11
-
Will Doggie be able to turn Piggy into a pig
once again?
Will Doggie bring back Kitty her energy?
What will happen to Neighbour?
Stay Tuned To Find Out. ^^


*Thanks piggy again for pointing out a mistake.*woof*
~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D