<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Thursday* Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ok ok.I went for a haircut today.
Aww..My hair is cut short! I hate it!
I still buy PPC.
Good thing I never lost it.
Left it on the couch...
Time for Part 12.
Part 12
-Maggots turned into a Hunting Dog-
Hunting Dog:Yo!Whats up?
Great in my Dog suit!
-Sneeze-
Doggie:Erh?
Mr Hunting Dog,please,do you know Magic?
Hunting Dog:Hoho! Easy!I know them ever since
I was a young pup like you!
Piggy:*Woofs* Opps,I should Oink...
Can you please turn me back to normal?
Kitty:*Meow* Give me my energy!I'm weak and hungry.
Hunting Dog:Well,we need Cold the Sparrow to help us
turn your friend Pig into a Pig once again.
We also need Pitty Pie the Dark Magic Pixie
to bring the neighbour into a Bone.
Doggie:Oh.How about Kitty?
Kitty:*Meow* -Gives a angry hiss-Your not
leaving me out right?
Hunting Dog:Nope.Just drink this and
you will get your energy back.
-Gives Kitty a Strange Looking Potion.-
Kitty:-Drinks it up-
******
Meanwhile,Doggie and Hunting Dog
when to search for the Sparrow and Pixie.
Doggie:Woof! I can see a Blue Looking
Sparrow up in that Oak Tree.
Hunting Dog:Thats it!Let me Call her.
-Calls Cold.-
Cold:Hoho!Its my old good
jolly Friend,Hunting Dog!
Hunting Dog:I need you to help
this fellow's friend to turn her friend
back into a pig.
Cold:No problem at all!I own you alot
of times when you save me
from that
Wolf.
I'll go and see her.
Me & Hunting Dog:Ok!
*****
Me:Hey!Is that black pixie Pitty Pie?
Hunting Dog:Holy Blessings!It is!
Pitty Pie:Erh?HUNTING DOG!
<33
Hunting Dog:<33 I miss you lot!
Pitty Pie:Me t00!
Me:Lets go back and turn Neighbour into bone!
Pitty Pie:Huh?
Hunting Dog:I'll tell you Pitty.
-Whispers what had happen into Pitty Pie's small pixie ears.-
Pitty Pie:Oh.Now I get it.
Lets go! Me:Yeah!
*****
Cold:There! Piggy's all right!
Piggy:Thanks! *oink*
Me:Thanks you guys!You rocks!
Cold and Pitty Pie:You All are welcome!
Hunting Dog:I'll bring this bone to Death World.
TMB
TO Be Continued...
Stay Tuned for more in Piggy's Page!
Next On Part 13
Will Bone turn back to Neighbour?
Will Hunting Dog return back to Animals United safely?
Stay Tune!
~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D