<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Saturday* Saturday, September 08, 2007

Part 14
*****
Doggie:Hey! Is hunting dog
back yet?
Kitty&Piggy:Nope.
Doggie:*sigh*He should be back by now.
Going to DeathWorld is easy.
Kitty:Look!
-A flash of pink light appeared.-
Hunting Dog:My! What a
Death Jam is that!
Doggie:Death Jam?
Is it good?
Is it yummy?
Hunting Dog:Not that blueberry
jam.The traffic jam that jam.
Doggie:Oh I see.
Kitty:Where Neighbour?
Piggy:*Sighs*Poor Neighbour,hes a bone...
Doggie&Kitty:PIGGY!!!>:-(
Piggy:Okie.I just pity on him...
Doggie&Kitty:PIGGY!
*grr* *Hisss*
Piggy:Okok!
Hunting Dog:I came back to give you this Magic Ball,
this Ball is given by my Mummy,
so help me find her as I will be going back to
my own world.
She is hiding around here somewhere.
And thanks!
*Blinks and disappeared*
Doggie:Another Case!!??!?
Piggy&Kitty:Not again!
Doggie:*Goes into crazy foam*
Kitty:*Meow* Stop!!!
Piggy:*Laughs*
*stopped*
Wheres my Teabreak!
Kitty&Doggie:Piggy!
Piggy:-.-
Stay Tuned for more!
---
Will everything be peaceful at once?
Will it be a great Teabreak or even
the teabreak no one ever wants?
Read Piggy's Blog to find out!

~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D