<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Wednesday* Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Part 7 Who Could That Be?
Perviously on Part 6
****
Who has stolen Doggie's Detective Kit?
What will happen next?
Will Kitty be able to identify the robber?
Can the Animals solve this case that they ever had?
******
You had stay tune for Part 7 and theres it is.
*****
Read below for part 7.

Piggy:Oh noo!
Me:*sobs*
Kitty:Now,we have lost our detective kit,
now what?
Me:Now what?!!!I spent all my money on that...
Piggy:Aww...Don't cry...
Me:-Crys-
Kitty:Crying will not help!
Piggy:Kitty,did you see the robber's face?
Kitty:I did.It was the neighbour.
Me:-Still crying
Piggy:There,there.Its surely not the neighbour!
Kitty:Its is!
Piggy:Is not!
Kitty:IT IS!
Piggy:Is not!
I mean what I say kitty.
Your in a deep trouble now,trying to fight with me...
Kitty:-Crys-
Piggy:You two are useless!
Me&Kitty:-Stabs Piggy-
Piggy:Youuu..... -Farts-
Me&Kitty:-Faints-
*****
Neighbour:Hehe...I got the detective kit now.I'm going to throw it away when
the rubbish man comes.
*****
Me & Kitty:-Opens eyes-
Piggy:*Laughs*
I din know that you two can faint like that.
Me:-Looks around-
RUBBISH MAN!!!
Kitty:Yucks!Not again!
Piggy:Is there food?
Me:I see it!-Hops wildly around the rubbish truck.-
Kitty:-.-' Its will make my fur dirty.
Piggy:So you won't be coming?
Kitty:-Shakes Head- -Licks fur-
Piggy:Oh well,keep watch for this house!And catch rats!
Kitty:Ok.
Me:Hurry up!
Rubbish...BONES!
CHEW BONES,BUBBLE GUMS!!!FISH!
Kitty:-Puts ear up-
-Rise up-
OMG...
Fish? ><>...
-Runs to the Rubbish Truck-
****
Neighbour:-Puts a sly look-
Drats!Those animals are gathering around that rubbish truck and opening bags.
I put wait till the rubbish man comes then...
-Walks towards own house-
****
Kitty:Is that neighbour?
Me:-Sob quietly-Its...its...re..ally him!
Kitty:GET HIM!
Me:RIght!
Me& Kitty:Ran towards him-
Neighbour:Argh!
-Drops the black plastic with detective kit inside.-
Me:aha!
You must have food for us right?
Neighbour:You must be kidding!
Kitty:We're not.
Me:-Opens bag.-
-Looks-
Its the Detective Kit!
Kitty:So your the one who stole it right?
Neighbour:Yaya...Whatever...You just wait!
-Grumbly walk towards the house-
-BAM-
The Door.
Piggy:Din know that he is a thief...
Kitty:Yeah!
Heres your kit doggie.
Me:-Wipe Tears-
Yay!
Piggy:Good...Lets stand on our feet and beware of that neighbour,
he is going to do something bad...
Me & Kitty:Yeah!

TBC
To Be Continued...


Next On Part 8
____
Will Doggie and Kitty be able to
stand on there own feet?
Will Piggy still trust the nasty neighbour?
What Will They Encounter Next?
Tune In To Find Out On Kitty's Blog!

~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D