<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Thursday* Thursday, November 15, 2007

Phew.
At last I can use the computer...
******************************
Thank goodness today I keep running
up and down in school,
firstly,
I put my bag in class,
next,
I run back to the Hall,
next,
I stand and wait for parents to come,
next,
I give a women 2 bottles of water,
next,
I stand at the door,
next,
I don't dare to greet,
next,
my classmates greet the principle,
next,
I went in to the Hall with bottles of water,
next,
I tried to give the parents bottle of water,
next,
they say they have,
next,
I passed some of the bottled water to my classmate,
next,
I stayed outside the Hall,
next,
I arranged the bottled water,
next,
I see teachers selling Wise Owls,
next,
I go round the tall tables,
next,
I put the pens in nice position,
next,
My teacher say take a break,
next,
I went in the Hall,
next,
I sit on a space,
next,
I dragged a chair along,
next,
I sit on that chair,
next,
I talk to my friends,
next,
I took a NEWater,
next,
I opened it,
next,
I drank it,
next,
I went back to class,
next,
I stayed there for a while,
next,
I went back to the Hall,
next,
My Chinese teacher wants me to do something for her,
next,
I was asked to be someone who says, "Mr/Mdm,please kindly complete your feedback form and put it into the box over there."
next,
It was super RAINY,
next,
I met up with my other classmates,
next,
They all say to the P3 pupils "Do not run,walk please."
next,
My Chinese teacher wants me to give out the papers and
Chinese Composition Book and others,
next,
I took all the things and walk quickly back to class,
next,
I asked Sandy Mok to help me give the 5D things to Martin,
next,
I arrange the 5C and 5D things in order,
next,
Sandy Mok went off with the 5D things while I give out the things for 5C,
next,
I found this piece of paper on my table with I don't know who put my bag on the table,
next,
I read it,
next,
Hooray,it was my Flash Animation activity,
next,
I was lucky I have no classes on 26 Nov,
because it was my other activity,
next,
I played with my friends UNO.
THATS ALL!!!!!!!!!
Big Phew,
I wrote this JUST too LONG!
Oh well,I better end this here.^-^

D.gray-man rocks!
~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D