*Tuesday* Tuesday, November 27, 2007
I had changed my blog music,
at last.
I think I'm going to change my blog url.
So...I give a note?
><
I want to change blogskin!
But I still don't know how to make one,
only edit haha...
Oh well,I change my link later
end.
____________________________________________
The Holiday Bird-
Part 1
Beginning
by Eveline(Doggie)
Once,there is a Bird,named Yumi.
Yumi was a animal.
A Female one.
So instead of calling her a "It",
we called Yumi,-her.
She always appears during Holidays,
seen giving out presents for the whole week.
But one day,she was sick.
Everyone including the shunks and birds came out to visit the
Willow Tree,where Yumi always stay there whenever she was sick.
Everyone came except Iilla the female pup.
"Hey wheres Iilla?"Lilo the Lion roared.
"Don't roar that loudly!You're going to make us deaf!!!"
Shouted Ninla the Rabbit.
"Fine!"Said the Lion,walking away back to his Den.
"Oh dear,I better go before he vents his anger on the cubs."
Said Arsle the Lioness.
She followed Lilo back.
The others then walked to Yumi and knocked on the door.
"Knock,Knock,"knocks the Rabbit.
"Knock,"knocks the Birds,Tiger.
"Knuock,"knocks the Freddi the Frog.
"Is this how you knock?Thats so silly of you,"said the Rabbit in disguise.
"Wekll,I,I,always hiiicccuupss youu youu knoow?"Answered the Frog.
"You..-"before the Rabbit could answer,the door opens,
Yumi appeared hold a wet cloth.
"ACHOO!!!"Sneezed Yumi.
"Get her a Doctor!"Screamed the Rabbit.
"Why don't you do it."Answered Kibli the Deer.
"And why don't you call a-"and once again,before the Rabbit could answered,
Yumi sneezed again.
"ACHOO!!!!!
ACHOOO!!!!
AH..Ah...,"Yumi was about to sneezed then Kibli uses her hoofs and covered Yumi's beak with dust.
"CHOOOOO!!!!!"Yumi sneezed badly.
"Oops,sorry about that,my hoofs got itchy,
must be an ant.
"An ant!?!"Ninla shouted.
"Stop it Ninla,"Yumi said.
And thats when a dark could covered the Sun.
What happen next?
Check it out next time.
To Be Continued-
The Holiday Bird Ad-
Yumi Pops Up.
Make friends with us and join us in our stories!
Membership is now opened for free!
You can read Yumi's Adventure!
Hooray!
Ninla The Rabbit Pops Up
Yumi must be better or else I'll...
-Yumi covers Ninla mouth.
Sorry about that,Ninla's angry...
AHHHH!
Both fall out...
Ad Ended.
The Holiday Bird
Part 2
Dark Clouds
by Eveline(Doggie)
Coming Soon!!!
.
<]
~~~~I wanted to say~~~