*Monday* Monday, November 05, 2007
Hmm?
Last night I went to Woodlands Mart,
go to the Church.
I went pass something like a fair thingy,
and since I got time,
I go and check it out,
it sells stickers,
key chains,
nail polish,
sling bags,
childish toys,
stationary,
growing dino egg and chicken's egg,
nail sticker
and
others...
Phew,thats alot.
J)_J)
( .0 ,0.)
--U--U--
And thats when I was eating at Woodland
Mart,
I asked my mum whether I could buy a Chicken's egg.
She was shocked and asked me
"This place got sell chicken eggs?"
She thought I want to eat eggs...
So I explained to her.
Later,she agreed.
And in the end,
I bought a chicken egg home.
-Not chicken egg,
is a Growing egg...
I now had poured water into the small
container
which contains the chicken egg.
Now its growing...
not really of course haha...
must wait till 8-24 hours...
...
Oh yeah,last night my brother changed the keyboard somemore...
he say
"You play Audition play till my
spacebar spoiled,use my mouse
scroll till cannot use properly..."
>,< style="font-style: italic;">>o< Sweet Dreams>o<
~~~~I wanted to say~~~