<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Friday* Friday, November 09, 2007

...
Tomorrow need to go out,
the bad point is that I don't wish to go because
its so childish,
for the Church thingy,
I mean,thats for adults i know...
But they say I kid ask me go B2 join with other children.
I find it BORING!
The boys,sometimes fall beside me and I find it
childish,
anyway next year P6,
I wish not to join the Childish People...
And even some childish children are BONKERS!!!
I hate it...
Because they keep falling on me while playing...
I feel like scolding them because they keep playing toy cars like mad...
Make car noise...
I think they are BONKERS!..
To me,yes.
They ARE bonkers.
To you,they look pretty and handsome.
When it comes to playing,
they become crazy...
Sometimes...
And even the teacher lazy lazy
don't want to bring children to the toilet,
ask other people bring the children.
To me,no one can bring me to the toilet because i'm-
Big!
I even saw a girl sitting on a a...
a... baby sit on that thing...
Pram?
I forgot that word!
Is a thing like a Barbie Doll,
you put it into like a trolley thingy,
and roll it.
I mean the forces on PUSH & PULL.
She is about 4-7 year old and still sitting on IT!
Oh well,I better go off com le.
Good Night!

FALLING HEARTS
~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D