*Saturday* Saturday, November 24, 2007
Today I went out to Raffles Place,
I don't know what kind of event was happening then,
I realized that it was,-
GRANDPARENTS DAY!
I have forgotten all about it...
I see lots of people dancing about.
I don't really like it so I was them,
we still have to fill a form.
It was about the goodie bags.
I fill the first page,let my mum fill the second page since
I'm 18 years old below.
The ONLY ONLY ONLY thing I like about the goodie bag is the-
Coffee Magnet!
I know it sounds crazy,
but it looks so real and nice though,
what I hate about the GrandParents Day Event is:
1)I already brought my OWN bag,and they gave me the goodie bag.-
Which was another BAG!
2)I hate the crowds.
3)I don't like dancing in the public nor watching it with my own eyes.
(I mean old people.)Just can't believe it...
4)I hate the officer.He is so "STINGY".
5)Too much big mouths.
6)Must walk under HOT Sun.
7)I don't have a bottle of WATER!!!
8)No ice-cream shops near-by while walking.
9)Must walk SLOW.
10)Thats all!
What I like about the ending is:
1)get to go into the Gallery.
(Not regarding the Walk.)
2)Theres Air-con!
3)Good.
4)Thats AlL!
You May Leave Now...
~~~~I wanted to say~~~