*Friday* Friday, March 28, 2008
Listen to this:
I am a troublemaker,
You all can't live without me,
If I'm not beside u now,
One by one u will feel so bored
lalalalalalalalalala
Oppsy
Dozsy
Your my victim
I shld go
Hahaha~!
LOLS
I later post again maybe!
So much homework to do?
Not that much expect for Vocab Test 3 & 4
Science Booklet A + English Booklet A
PLUS
Chinese Xi Zhi,
Chinese Workbook.
Phew,thats all.
Haha...
I MUST find my Vocab Tests!
I think I left it somewhere in the living room.
+Jumps off and search+
Found it!
Ahaha.
Someone help me for my Chinese Workbook one page!
(Seriously,I left only 1 page to do for my Chinese Wk Bk)
*Sneaks*
*Bump*
* Pulls Out of the Post *
*Reminds u*
I will be POSTING a Duty List.
Haiz...
My Elite Teacher told me not to use CAPS LOCK when writing...
But using it for fun can be funny to.
At least I'm not screaming/shouting at someone.
Or else people might think I'm a morontic fool.
LOL
Bye!
Note to Vanessa(Piggy):
Msg me when u on9,so u can do duty at TreeHouse*
Bye!
Later I post.
Now I surely will!
Waaa...
This post is mega long...
~~~~I wanted to say~~~