Today,I don't think I got any homework.
-Or do I have one?
I'm not that sure about it...
Habbo.sg got a Quest,
and the answer,I put anyhow...
Anyway,I don't think I can ever win anything for Habbo...
Not even a single HC left alone the furni...
But at least people can buy HC first then buy the furni right?
Arhh...
Tomorrow got Art Lesson...
Must Bring Just in Case:
1 piece of drawing block
1 pair of super sharp scissors ,
1 Glue Stick,
A piece of paper,
Colour Pencils,
Poster Colours,
Crayons
-------------
Wah...Thats alot...XD
But now my files can keep in the class ,
I have no worries bringing any more things,
Tomorrow got Eng+Chinese class after sch...
Reach home about 6+pm sure late de...
I hope it won't rain...
XP
------------------------------------------------------
Doggy
j )__j )
( •_○_•)
[ ___3]
|Doggy|
--------U----U-------------
[ Welcome To Doggy's Blog ]
-----------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Piggy
^_____^
[ 0 0 ]
( (o o) )
|Piggy|
-------------W-W--------
[ Welcome To Piggy's Blog ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For your infomation,
In Habbo Hotel Singpore/Malaysia,
Tree House is currently closed for 1 week...
Tree House is opened next week due to
busy sch work for Piggy & Me... :)
-------------------------------------------------------
Sign Up For Habbo Hotel If You Don't Have An Account And Visit Tree House!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click
Here to go to Habbo Hotel SG/MY
-------------------------------------------------
If you sign up already,feel free to tell me your username for Habbo so I can add you as a friend...
:)
----------------------------------------------------------
Thats all I'm going to say for now..
Please help me update Our Diary-Thanks!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Failling Furniture 1
--------------------------
Date:(Not decided) Maybe Next Week?
Where?:Habbo Hotel SG/MY
Place: Tree House
(Search xiiaogou)
Time:(Not Decided)
Prize:Not Decided
Check back for more!
Please do check Our Little Diary for updates in this Random Contest.