<body> My Dream World <body>

~MOVED~ HERE
for my New Blog :)

*Friday* Friday, March 07, 2008

*sigh*
Today while wrapping the tables in class,
more than 3 people go and ask for sticky tape,
then I lead them,
and all I got was 2 almost going to finish tapes.
I feel like slapping some of the people who use my sticky tape with my
"YES".
Then,the most funniest thing ever happened,
5 people buy sticky tapes for me - those five were my friends
Then another guy wanted to buy a sticky tape for me,
lucky,
I said "No"
Or else my bag would be full of it.
That was unexpected.
Oh well,
I still got class on Mon & Tue,
and I still do not know whether what time my chinese
suppl will start.
I heard that it should be 7 :30am to 12:30pm.
But that was the time for my eng,maths,sci suppl!
I wonder how it would be arranged.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The MOST UNEXPECTED THING IN MY LIFE IS MY RUINED GOAL!!!

I promised myself NOT to cry for 1 year,
still,
I broke it.
I still still still,STILL don't know why I always got tears in my eyes
when I'm angry,doing nothing.
Then people say I was crying.
Still,I have this habit of tearing while been angry.
-~_~_~-
Interesting Facts About Me
--------------------------------
I have 3 ways of anger

1. I create a "fight".
2.Angry and crying.
3.Scold people.


~~~~I wanted to say~~~






-Leave a Note-





Linkies/Credits

Code:vanessa :D